If you wear prescription glasses, they certainly help you perform daily activities. We offer you a few tips that will help you to keep them in top shape, and what to do when you they are not at hand…
1. Place a piece of fluorescent fabric on your eyeglasses etui so you could find them by touching in the middle of the night, regardless of your diopter.
2. If you use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner, put an elastic band on one bottle to make the difference between these two products.
3. The best cleaning material for glasses are materials of microfibre – buy a larger piece of this type of fabric, cut it into small pieces and always keep them at hand.
4. Avoid cleaning glasses with products containing alcohol, vinegar, bleach and ammonia because these substances will destroy the surface of the glass. Instead, you can use diluted detergent.
5. If glasses ‘pinch’ your nose or they keep falling from it, place them on a flat surface like a desk in order to set the proper distance between the two glasses.
You cannot find your glasses, and you see nothing? Click here and use this simple trick
Taken from: www.jutarnji.hr